Tuesday 1 April 2014

Apologies for my absence

Huge apologies for my absence. I shall try to be back at school as soon as possible. In the meantime, please send any essays/folio/revision work to me via e-mail. I shall try to mark digitally and will send back to you.

There are marked Higher folio essays to be collected from my desk. Please re-draft asap.

DOAS notes are now up on blog- please check. I would like at least one DOAS essay completed by Thursday and either left for me or sent to me!

I highly advise pracitising Gatsby, Donne and Glasgow Sonnet (1) essays as well.

S4- I look forward to recieving your redrafts and personal reflectives on my return.

S2- good luck with group novel/Macbeth work.

S1- Looking forward to reading and marking your stories- make sure they are scary and horrible!


Thanks!

Ms B.

No comments:

Post a Comment